Left masturbating and having night fall. Taking musligra. Encountering the same problem when medication is stopped?

Sexologist
Question
sir,
i am 19 years old .i was mastrubating for last 4 years. but 7 months ago i decided to leave mastrubating. but after leaving mastrubating i am having nightfall for last 6 months. in the mean time i have used medicines to supress the nigthfall like musligra,himalaya confido.. but as soon i leave the medicine for two or three days i again encounter the same problem.
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Masturbation is Normal & Healthy

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for the query in XXXXXXX

Masturbation is a normal and healthy way of achieving sexual pleasure in both men and women.

Masturbation is considered as a problem only when it affects your day to day activities.

If you do not involve in any sexual activity (either masturbation or intercourse) for a period of time, there would be night falls which is quite normal. Hence do not feel guilty of it and do not go for any treatment of night fall.

Kindly read my article in TOI at

bit.ly/masturbation-facts

best regards

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY
Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
Kerala, India

Follow-up: Left masturbating and having night fall. Taking musligra. Encountering the same problem when medication is stopped? 42 minutes later
But Sir, Even when I leave medicines I had nightfalls almost everyday. its distracting me from my studies. Due to nightfalls I am having pimples.due to which I feel less confident to appear in front of my friends.Sir, please give me complete cure out of this problem.

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 25 hours later
Brief Answer:
Masturbation do not cause Pimples

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

At your age group, the sex hormones would be at its peak. Hence the sexual desire would be high.
Hence even if you desire for sex or not, you would have erections and ejaculations at your age group.
Also, Pimples are not caused due to masturbation. Hence do not relate your masturbation with pimples. Pimples can be treated by consulting a dermatologist

regards

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY