Left head getting weak, loosing control and memory loss. How to solve this problem?

XXXXXXX Since last one year i have seen my left part of the head is getting weak, the condition is as such i am loosing control over my mind, sometimes it gets very positive and sometimes it gets very negative.
I have problem dealing with daily things learning and grasping capacity is being reducing, my involvement in community is very less, isolation and a conserved nature is getting friendly to me, have seen sometimes i forget things which i learned or refered minutes back, please guide me the right way to deal solve my problem

Posted Tue, 14 Aug 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan 26 minutes later
Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You haven't mentioned your age, male/female, any other medical history etc.
From the brief history you have mentioned, I don't think there is anything majorly wrong.

Since the past one year did anything traumatic or stressful happen in your life which has caused you to feel this way?I would suggest you XXXXXXX a psychologist for counselling.

To rule out medical problems, a baseline investigation of complete blood picture, urine routine, blood sugars and thyroid function test would be in order.

Sign up for yoga/relaxation/meditation classes.
Pursue your Hobbies, Engage in activities/sport which interest you.
Do regular exercise 30-45 minutes a day for five days a week. Exercise releases endorphins and make you feel good. Join a gym/ do aerobics.
Eat healthy and drink 8 glasses of water a day.

Hope I have answered your question. In case you don't have any furtehr questions, kindly accept my answer.

Any reviews are welcome.

Have a wonderful day.

Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan