Last menstrual period on May 7, due date Feb 14. When did I get pregnant?

May 2013
I had my period may 7 or may 10.due date is feb 14.when did I get pregnant?
Posted Sun, 16 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 22 minutes later

in case of regular periods of around 28 days cycle you might have conceived around may 21st(in case of may 7th as lmp) to 24th(in case of may 10th as lmp),
in case of 30 days cycle it could be may 23rd or may 26th,
but there is possibility of one or two days +/- as sometimes length of menstrual cycle may fluctuate.
in case of irregular cycles it is difficult to predict.
if the due date by lmp and by ultrasound correlate you may get more accurate date of conception.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.