Large tummy, liposuction, wheezing, on asthalin Inhaler. Cost?

Hi Dr. i am placed in coimbatore, Tamilnadu. My height is 182 Cms and i am weighing 107 kgs. I have a very large tummy and other portions are seems to be normal. Pls let me know the cost of liposuction treatment and where to do the procedure in coimbatore. What are its side effects and after surgery how will be my health condition. I don't have sugar, Pressure but i do have a veesing problem from my chidhood and i am taking Asthalin Inhaler. Pls let me know the status.
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Liposuction can be of various types and the cost of the procedure will depend on the type of surgery,the type of anesthesia,the number of parts of the body to be done etc.The basic cost may vary between cities,hospitals etc.The total cost will depend on various factors.The base fee will be upwards of 40-45,000 INR.I believe that XXXXXXX cosmetic clinic in coimbatore performs the procedure.Also Dr XXXXXXX in coimbatore is known to perform the procedure.
You will have to contact them directly for a better estimate of the cost.
Its a relatively simple procedure,and side effects are minimal.Anesthesia complications are there,of course.There may be some numbness,discomfort and stiffness.contour irregularities and swelling/briusing may be present for some time.