Large purple bruise appeared on stomach. Any cure?

Large purple like bruise on stomach
Posted Sun, 23 Dec 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
These bruises and specially the bigger ones,as being explained by you generally occur due to injuries or some local surgery or due to some insufficient number of platelets or due to some coagulation defects of blood.
If there is no history of injury,then you should consult your doctor and get your blood examination done to look for blood coagulation defects and platelet counts.
Sometimes,few individuals do have tendency to get easily bruised even without the history of any injury or any blood defect but still you must be examined and explored by the doctor,to look for the cause.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck