Laproscopic surgery done. Taking medicine. Had unsuccessful iui. Chances of getting pregnant?

Infertility Specialist
I am 32 years old.

married 2 years ago.

I had laproscopic surgery for the removal of blood cyst / endometriasis in Aug 2012.

have taken lupride injection till Nov 2012.

Had IUI in Dec 2012 but not succeeded.

Follicular Study from the month of XXXXXXX 2013 - Apr 2013

Medicines&Injections during the follicular study till DAY 14 after the period:

Menogon , Menopur injections during the follicular study.
Progynova 8 per day , Folvite , XXXXXXX SR , Zevit , Vit-C, Arg 9 , Coq , Dexamethasone , Silnafil

DAY 13 - HCG Injection.

Follicile Size : 18mm at DAY 14 , Endometriasis : 8 mm

Suggesting to have IC on Day 14, 15, 16

Day 17 : CL in left & right ovary.

Medicines from Day 16 : Progynova , Arg 9 , Duphaston , Susten 400 mg , Folvite , Coq , Zevit. for 10 days

Husband - Semen analysis done - sperm count is fine.

Hi Doctor

I am taking the above treatment from last 5 months but not succeeding in getting pregnancy.
And my doctor will not give any in detail inputs about my condition.
she tells that everything is fine when I ask any question.

please let me know the success rate according to the above treatment.
Posted Fri, 3 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Your treatment appears to be on the right track. One extra thing that can be done is to supplement your efforts with IUI (you already had done one in Dec.), which will double the chance of pregnancy. You can try 3-4 such cycles of superovulation with IUI, which will maximize the chance of pregnancy. If you don't conceive in 4 such cycles, you may then need advanced treatment like IVF/ICSI. One thing is sure, that you must achieve pregnancy as early as possible, as there is risk of recurrence of endometriosis.

Hope this answers your query.
Let me know if you have other concerns.

Wish you good health.