Laproscopic surgery done. Experiencing tiredness, stomach ache and spotting after periods. Advice?

May 2013
Iam 26 F unmarried.
since 2-3 months, I observe vaginal bleeding a week/two after my course of normal periods which lasts for 3-4 days. Although it is not uniform or heavy, it lasts for 3-4 days and I havent been experiencing any tiredness, stomach ache or other problems.

I did have undergone laproscopic surgery to get my right ovarianCyst removed 4 and half years back, which was detected during a whole body checkup. After which I am absolutely healthy and had no issues.

Please advice what could be the reason for this now and also suggest how to go about it.
Posted Wed, 3 Apr 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 34 minutes later
According to your description the possible causes for your bleeding are:
-Ovulatory bleeding: some women may have spotting at the time of ovulation. Sometimes this can last for few days.
For more details:
-Inter-menstrual spotting: this can be seen due to hormonal imbalance.
-Frequent menstrual cycles:this can also occur due to hormonal imbalance. Fibroids etc can also contribute to above two types of bleeding.
-Bleeding from local lesions like cervical polyps, erosion etc.
No need to worry, more possibly the bleeding could be due to hormonal imbalance.
You once consult gynecologist, get examined and undergo one ultrasound to find out the possible cause for your problem and take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.