Laparoscopic surgery removed adhesion and endometriosis. After normal bleeding why'd I feel exhausted and breathless?

Question
Hello, I had laperscopic surgery on november 9 where they removed adhesions that were holding my ovary (it was stuck in a spot as it was connected to my uterus) and also removed endometriosis. I have been loosing blood up until Sunday which they said was normal. However, i stopped bleeding yesterday. I returned to work yesterday and was exhausted when I returned. Whenever I did a little bit of activity (IE walking from my cube to an office) i was out of breath. I went to bed and my stomach has been cramping/aching (more than it has been) and also I've been passing blood clots. Do I need to go to the doctors?
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Passing blood clots with feeling out of breath on doing a minimal activity are certainly concerning symptoms. You had your surgery 13 days ago. By now the bleeding should have stopped and you should have been on your way to recovery.
I do advise you to consult your gynecologist for further evaluation. Do not delay further. Your problem needs an early medical attention.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: Laparoscopic surgery removed adhesion and endometriosis. After normal bleeding why'd I feel exhausted and breathless? 1 hour later
The bleeding stopped on Sunday night but I was passing the clots last night with no other bleeding. Is it still of concern?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 13 hours later
Hello.

Thanks for writing again.

Passing blood clots and cramps in the lower abdomen need to be looked at by your gynecologist. The red colored clots are suggestive of not so old excessive bleeding. You need to have a direct examination to find out the cause for persistent bleeding.

Hope my answer is helpful. Write back if you have further queries.

Wishing you a trouble free speedy recovery.

Regards.