Lack of sleep, bloated ,constipated and overweight. On blood pressure tablets and pravastatin. Medication?

Hi, my name is Mark ,I suffer from a lack of sleep,I am on blood pressure tablets and pravastatin.I feel bloated most of the time,constipated (lower bowel) ,about 7 kg overweight,would magnesium help?
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 2 hours later

Magnesium can provide relief from constipation. Syrup cremaffin contains the magnesium that can be used for constipation.

High fiber diet like fruits and vegetables can also help for constipation.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have other concerns.