Ask a Urologist   »  

Lack of penis sensitivity during sex, delayed ejaculation, normal sensitivity during oral sex. Due to vaginal secretions ?

Urologist
Question
I've noticed decreased penile sensitivity during intercourse with my girlfriend and delaying ejaculation. My penile sensation is "normal" during oral sex, but soon as I make penetration I lose the sensitivity. I was wondering it this was related to vaginal secretions or some related cause.
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

If there is excessive lubrication due to any reason you shall get less of friction between the penis and vagina and hence, lesser senstivity and delayed ejaculation.
The simple solution to your problem is that you can wipe of extra precum from your penis prior to penetration.
If this still does not help then you may have to wipe off some secretion from your girlfriend's vagina too.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.