Lack of feeling during ejaculation. What is the cause and required cure?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
No feeling during ejaculation
Posted Mon, 18 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 45 minutes later
Lack of feeling during ejaculation prevents a man from achieving orgasm during sexual intercourse. The common causes are insufficient sleep, distraction due to worry, distraction from the environment, anxiety about pleasing his partner and anxiety about relationship problems.
Physical causes may include urologic or systemic conditions which affect a man's ability to achieve orgasm. These include many neurological (i.e. stroke or damage to the back or spinal cord) and endocrine diseases (diabetes), prostate problems, some allergies, a history of circumcision and high blood pressure. Difficulty in achieving orgasm can also result from pelvic surgery that involved trauma to pelvic nerves which are responsible for orgasm.
Some medicines like anti hypertensives or anti depressants can also cause this. You can consult a urologist for a thorough examination to find out the exact cause in your case.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.