Laceration on vagina.Accidental penetration?

I would like to know if there have been any cases where I female child with a laceration to her vagina but from accidental penetration?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 42 minutes later

Vaginal lacerations are most commonly caused during intercourse or during child birth. Forceful penetration of penis causes serious lacerations resulting in heavy bleeding.
Penetration is very unlikely to be accidental. It is always a planned incident.
Accidents causing pelvic fractures may lead to vaginal lacerations.
Vaginal lacerations can be accidental due to bicycle seat injuries, horse riding injuries, etc.
In a small child, accidental vaginal lacerations can occur by inserting a foreign body in vagina unknowingly.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.