Labs show complex cyst in ovary with vascularity. MRI recommended. Insights?

What does my report mean (I am 43 female in good health with regular menstrual cycle) I have a "Complex 1.5 cm complex cyst of the left ovary containing a solid appearing nodule which has XXXXXXX vascularity. It also says a correlation with an MRI is recommended, but before I go to my regular dr., I would like to know what I am facing. I also have 3 Fibroid tumors found that they said are the size of 12 week fetuses. And that they could not detect blood flow to my right ovary and that if it turns out to have ovarion torsion that I may lose it [right ovary] if the follow up ultrasound doesn't show blood flow. I feel most concerned about the cyst with a blood supply.
Posted Thu, 6 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
Complex ovarian cyst needs further correlation with MRI.
If any pathology is detected, it needs to be treated surgically.
Ovarian torsion presents with acute severe abdominal pain.
Since you do not have any problem, less likely it is torsion ofovary.
You need not worry.
Feel free to ask if you need further clarification, i Will be happy to help.

Dr Nilofer