LFT done. Are there any abnormalities?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Listed below are my LFT test results report. Please see if there are any abnormalities.
Posted Tue, 21 May 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 10 hours later

Thanks for writing in

Apparently except for GGT every report is normal, get it repeated after 2 weeks and we can justify the same

Do let me know why did you go for these reports

Are you having any hepatic symptoms ?

Do get back with your medical history related to liver ?

Hope this helps
Do write back in case of concern
Follow-up: LFT done. Are there any abnormalities? 45 minutes later
Thanks Dr.

No I had a regular health checkup in Feb with elevate lever enzymes . My GP asked to repeat the test after 1 -2 months. GGT in the previous test was around 240.

As far as symptoms are concerned I have anxiety and fatigue and light sensitivity.

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 23 minutes later

There are probabilities that there was a liver insult bu some medicines and/or alcohol or any food product

Now that most have come under normal reference ranges - Avoid fatty and fried meals, junk food and again get the Liver panel repeated after 1 month or so

You can write back once the reports are with you

Hope this helps
Wishing you a healthy life ahead