Knee replacement surgery

Hello, I am planning a knee replacement in my family from Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Can anybody guide me
1. How experienced is he in handling that ?
2. Can I speak with somebody who has gone thru knee replacement by Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
3. How comparable is he with Dr. XXXXXXX Rajgopal?
4. Also, who is the vendor from where the knee is used to transplant. Is that the same for Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX because his success rate is too good.
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Arthritis
Answered by Dr. Vidya Muralidhar 23 hours later

I would want to let you know that , we give medical advice and help you in dealing with your health problems quickly and also have services to direct you to specialists.

We would not be able to comment on the Doctor's efficiency or compare him with other colleagues, as this is not the core service of our website and it would also be un ethical to do so.

However, we are available to help you with further queries with respect to medical doubts like doubts about the procedure , after care , complications, drugs related questions, etc. Feel free to write back on these issues or any other health related problems
Follow-up: Knee replacement surgery 52 minutes later
Sorry, but this reply is quite vague.

To get answers to "medical doubts like doubts about the procedure , after care , complications, drugs related questions" are readily available on the net because they are generic questions. I don't need to pay for that.

Anyway Thanks! Good Luck,

PS : Please let this feedback be known to the owners of this site.
Answered by Dr. Vidya Muralidhar 10 hours later

You can mail to YYYY@YYYY for a refund.

Hope to see you again for any genuine medical queries. I will definitely be able to guide you better.

Wish you Good Health.