Knee joint pain. Doctor said it is due to spongy tissue pain and less calcium. What should I do?

Good

Question
hie i am 23 years old and i am suffering from knee joint pain.I had already consulted a doctor he said that it is an sponge tissue pain and also less amount of calcium presence in my body.I masturbate daily for 4-5 times.My friends told me that masturbation in excess causes joint pains and suggested me to take mutton bone soup that reduces such kind of pains.what should i do now??
Posted Sat, 22 Sep 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
Masturbation never causes any problem so do not worry. As you consulted orthopedic surgeon and he told about your problem. I would suggest you to go for physiotherapy of knee joint like quadriceps exercise, 10 minutes in the morning and evening.
This will strengthen your quadriceps muscles and will give relief from pain.
Take a calcium and vitamin D supplement. Take plenty of pulses, curd, milk etc.
You can take mutton bone soup as well.
Hope, I answered your query.
If you have further query or clarification, please ask.
I will be happy to help.
Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Knee joint pain. Doctor said it is due to spongy tissue pain and less calcium. What should I do? 1 hour later
I am purely vegeterain please suggest me how can i improve my calcium level.Does the masturbation can reduce the calcium level in my body.I used to do it 6 times a day

Hi, AAAAA
Thanks for writing back.
As you are vegetarian, there are enough things which contains good amount of calcium, they are,
Yogurt, cheese, XXXXXXX beans, XXXXXXX vegetables like cabbage, spinach, okra XXXXXXX etc. Certain fruits like banana, carrots, XXXXXXX
Masturbation as I told you does not cause low calcium in the blood.
Doing masturbation 6 times a day is excessive and you should try and control it.
I hope I have addressed your concerns
If you do not have further query or clarification, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Thanks.

Follow-up: Knee joint pain. Doctor said it is due to spongy tissue pain and less calcium. What should I do? 21 hours later
I tried to control my behaviour regarding sex.Please help me in this issue how could i stop this

Hi, XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing back.
Remain busy whole day with your routine work and duty work.
In the evening pass your time with your friends and have some sports like table tennis, volley ball etc.
Do regular exercise like running,swimming,jogging for 30-40minutes daily.
At leisure do not think about sexual intercourse and keep your mind busy with daily affairs.
At night go for reading good books, see good entertaining TV serials.
Wear loose clothes while going for sleep.
Before going to bed, some meditation or prayer can help.
Hope, I answered your query.
Thanks.

Follow-up: Knee joint pain. Doctor said it is due to spongy tissue pain and less calcium. What should I do? 13 hours later
One of my friends told me that if we do swimming daily it would effect the buttocks heavily and it may effect and increase buttocks after stopping it.Is it truth are not???

Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 38 minutes later

Thanks for writing back.

Physical exercise including swimming helps you to tone your body and get back to ideal health. Accordingly swimming causes mobilization of fat from the buttocks. But with a healthy low calorie and low fat diet, the after effects when you quit swimming are not much.

In simple terms, yes if you quit swimming and other physical exercise and you DO NOT restrict your diet for fat and carbohydrate, there are chances of deposition of fat on your buttocks.

Hope I answered your query. If you do not have further query or clarification, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.