Kissed and touched breasts, got a hand job done at massage parlor. Am I at risk of HIV?

Excellent

Question
I went to a massage parlour after 40 min of massage I had handjob done by the lady I ejacuate I touched her breast and I kissed her cheek and shoulder am i at risk of HIV
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 40 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Kissing or touching breasts or getting a hand job done doesn't result in HIV.
You have to have exchange of fluids and that too in a sexual intercourse to contract HIV .
Just relax.you don't have any chance of getting HIV.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.

Follow-up: Kissed and touched breasts, got a hand job done at massage parlor. Am I at risk of HIV? 6 hours later
Thanks for your prompt reply. Do I need to do any type of test or shall I leave this alone provided I donot know the status of the lady.

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello
If no sexual intercourse has taken place,then you can rest assured that you can not get HIV and hence there is no need for any test.
Touching or kissing does not result in HIV.
Thanks