Kidney soreness on waking up, chronic condition. Causes for symptoms?

why are my kidneys sore when i wake up? It take about 15 minutes to go away once i wake up... its been goin on for 4 months
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Avinash Ignatius 13 hours later

As I believe the more information a person gives the better is the doctor reply. Thus it improves satisfaction levels of the both. Hence please answer the following:

1. What do you exactly mean by sore kidneys - is it a pain around the middle of your back, or is it a pain in the abdomen? (Which part)?
2. May I know your age?
3. Any history of other illness / any medications you are on / any previous hospitalizations?
4. Do you have any associated problems with urination?

Are there any recent investigations like ultrasound, urine routine and microscopy done. If yes, you may upload the reports here.

Answer to these questions would help me understand the cause.

Awaiting your reply.