Jaw pain and back pain when urinating

Infertility Specialist
Hello, im having jaw pain,bad back pain, and when i have to urinate, its just comes on real quick?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 hours later

I read your symptoms. Let me answer them one by one:

1) Urgency of urination is suggestive of urinary tract of infection (UTI). Kindly give early morning sample of urine for routine microscopic examination and culture and sensitivity of urine sample. You can take antibiotic based on sensitivity report to cure UTI.

2) Back pain and jaw pain are suggestive of early onset of arthritis. I suggest you take tablet Ibuprofen 200mg 3 times a day. These tablets are available over the counter.

If your pain does not get reduced with the tablets please consult an orthopedician for further evaluation of back pain who can examine you and get an x-ray if necessary.

I hope I answered you questions. I will be available for any follow-up queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol