Jaw ache, chest pain, groin pain, all tests normal, no MVP. Palpitations during stress, persistent cough. History of OCD.

Hi Im a 25 year old male, 80kgs and 184cm tall with no family history of heart disease. I've been experiencing for the past 8 months now strange set of symptoms. I have been to several emergency rooms thinking I was having a heart attack. The symptoms are random in nature meaning it happens at rest or sometimes during exercise or at any given time. Most of the time i can exercise fine without any symptoms meaning the mostly occur at rest. The symptoms are; I experience A tightness in chest and shortness of breath the chest is not a pain as such just a odd sensation. Other times i experience a jaw ache for hours with no other pains, other times its pains in my arms and shoulder blades with no other pains, other times is chest and arms, other times i have even experienced chest pain with pains in my groin (left) and pains in the inside of both legs just up from the ankles). 3 months ago i had extensive cardiac workups by several doctors, i have had: 15+ Resting ECG's or EKG's - A resting echocardiogram study, A stress EKG / ECG where i reached a 200bpm heart rate, several blood tests for Troponin and Cardiac enzymes (All negative) and last but not least a stress Echocardiogram with a cardiologist on the test, The test was negative (No wall motion abnormalities or ST segment depressions) In that test i reached a 196bpm heart rate before feeling fatigued (Just in the legs from running on the treadmill) ALL TESTS CAME BACK COMPLETELY NORMAL even the resting echo no trace of MVP or anything. The doctors said I don't have heart disease but the symptoms have just gotten progressively worse most recently. (at the same time over the last 2 weeks I have just come off arropax) now everyday i am experiencing palpitations They happen when Im nervous or Stressed out or emotionally upset and feel like a flutter or momentary pause in heart rhythm they can also occur if I do a quick bout of 2 minute exercise and stop dead with no warm down and lye straight down that triggers them, yet if i exercise longer and then lye down they do not occur. My heart rate resting is between 50bpm and 75bpm and after 2 minutes of cool down after exercise my heart rate drops by 32bpm at least. It's really interfering with my life as Im a quite well known entertainer in australia and cannot focus on my work Im always worried im going to have a heart attack. As a child i had OCD and still have a mild form of it and most doctors are quick to put it down to anxiety but I can be perfectly calm when the symptoms come on like watching TV etc. I've also had a very persistent cough after experiencing the palpitations. Other symptoms i have is waking up almost every morning with Numb hand or hands encompassing the ring and pinky finger and side of hand. My question is being 25 and having no family history of heart attacks and in fact a history of strong heart health in my family if anything. Does this sound like a heart issue? I can also exercise like 20 laps in a pool with no pains, oh and one last thing I also have a twitch in both eye lids (Lower) happening everyday off and on and If i blink really hard I can ALWAYS set it off. Do I need to worry about my heart? Do I have Heart disease?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 39 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
I appreciate the detailed description of your symptoms. Further, I would like to reassure that your symptoms are not originating from any kind of heart disease.
It is good to see that all your reports pertaining to heart are perfectly normal and that you are physically fit.
Your symptoms do not corroborate with heart disease. There is absolutely no reason to get worried. If there was any heart disease and a resting ECG did not pick it up, a stress ECHO would have definitely picked it up. Since that was normal as well, it is extremely unlikely that you have any form of heart disease
You need worry about your heart at all. You’re doing great.
I would agree with your physicians that your symptoms are suggestive of anxiety. Anxiety can cause an amazing variety of symptoms and it is possible that no 2 people have the same symptoms.
I would suggest the following:
• XXXXXXX breathing exercises, yoga and some meditation will really help you control your symptoms well. If they do not help a few therapy sessions and some anti-anxiety medication may also be required.
•     Take a break or a small vacation from your daily routine,
•     Relax with your family or friends,
•     Try to have a good night’s sleep,
•     Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol
•     Do continue your regular exercise routine as it will help to reduce stress.
I hope I have addressed your concerns. Please let me know if I have missed out on any of your concerns.