Itchy scalp. Suggest medicine

Orthopaedic Surgeon
my scalp is itching very much. please suggest medicine or cream

Posted Wed, 6 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Use local cream application with nutrition balance

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case,

Itching on scalp is usually due to bacterial infection of skin.
These may require local antibiotic cream such as mupirocin application.

Another possibility is mixed infections with fungal and bacterial infections in which local application both anti fungal and antibacterial creams are required.

Clinical examination by dermatologist is required to know the type of pimples and to prescribe specific medication directing towards treating pimples.

Therefore I suggest you to consult the dermatologist for clinical examination and for treatment

No More Dry Scalp is based on restore the balance between the body and a healthy diet. We can also learn how to naturally achieve a beautiful hair and moreover how to significantly improve a well-being and achieve a have a healthy scalp and beautiful, shiny hair

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Follow-up: Itchy scalp. Suggest medicine 18 minutes later
can you suggest local cream which contain the above medicines and also available over the counter. thanks and regards
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 8 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Apply anti fungal lotion like candid b lotion every night. You can use salsia kt shampoo daily for hairs ,you can take consulting your doctor.

Wish you speedy recovery.