Itchy reddish blotches on the body. Allergy?

Hello. I am a 24YO Male, 184lbs, 6'1. I have been very itchy for the past few weeks. My back has pimples on it that when irritated turn to large red "welts". I searched online and looked into bed bugs, I Searched My bed thoroughly and found nothing, have washed the sheets multiple times. I have shared my bed for multiple nights with my partner and he is not affected, neither are my roommates. my stomach also has red blotches that come and go and It is itchy. I had scabies in 2008 and It seems like around this time of year my skin freaks out and does this and I in turn freak out because I think its scabies and that was HELL. I have no allergies and have not changed soaps, detergents, or diets. I have no health insurance and work two full time jobs. I have no time to go to the doctors, I am considering the ER... What should I do, what do you think it is ? I have photos.
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 1 hour later

It is possible that you have urticaria. You need to take monteleukast with cetrizine tablets once a day for two weeks. You can take Tablet Zyrtec 10 mg once in the morning. However, monteleukast is a prescription drug and you would need to see you blood tests.

Prasad pvs
Follow-up: Itchy reddish blotches on the body. Allergy? 39 minutes later
I googled pictures and it doesn't look the same as uticeria. I have multiple "pimples" that have popped and scabbed over. It also seems to get a little bit worse at night. Legs are itchy too but no rash or anything .. Few bumps here and there.
Thanks for reverting.
I am afraid that I cannot see any pictures. Please send it to YYYY@YYYY and please write Attention to Dr. PVS Prasad in the subject line.

Follow-up: Itchy reddish blotches on the body. Allergy? 6 hours later
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 45 hours later

The lesions are not close enough to pinpoint the reason.

With the past history and the present complaints, along with habit of sharing beds with friends and partners, a recurrence of scabies cannot be ruled out.

You can look for an antiscabicidal solution at the local pharmacy, apply it three times a day full body from head to toe, take normal water bath after an hour for a week. Please follow the general instructions too.

1) Tab Cetirizine, 10mg which is available over the counter; thrice a day after meal (it can cause drowsiness)

2) No alcohol

3) Change bed sheets everyday and wash in 150 degree hot water

4) Calamine lotion is available over the counter; apply with wisp of cotton over the lesion

5) Cut your nails which can worsen the situation

Hope this helps. Let me know the progress after a week.