Itchy rashes on foreskin after using Lubeacatin during inercourse. Any ideas?

I have been maried for 5 years now and we started to use lubeacatin during inteercorse.Sence then I have devlopes rased bumps on my forskin and they itch any ideas?
I have had them for about 3 months and they havent gone away
Posted Sat, 22 Sep 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 11 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and the answer is based on the medical information provided.

Based on the information provided by it appears to be contact dermatitis, is a condition in which the skin becomes red, sore, or inflamed after direct contact with a substance.

Treatment includes washing with lots of water to remove any traces of the irritant that may remain on the skin. You should avoid further exposure to known irritants or allergens. So i advice you to avoid using lubricant or you can try other brand to see whether if you are sensitive to this particular one, same times this can happen.

Apart from avoiding it you can use Emollients or moisturizers help keep the skin moist, and also help skin repair itself. I advice you to avoid scratching as it might result in secondary infection, for this you can try over the counter anti histamine cream. But the main thing is to avoid the substance that might be responsible.

Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.