Itchy rash started on back of legs and belly and is now from neck to feet, bleeds when scratched. How to treat this ?

I have had a very itchy rash for the past 7 weeks - it started on back of legs and belly and is now from neck to feet. The rash is small circular lesions which bleed after I scratch them. They have ruled out most things, including scabies, mastocytosis, lymphomas. The rash is worse at night, worse if I sweat and worse with tighter clothing. A few months ago I had the rash only on my back and it went away. About 15 years ago I was tested for allergies and was very allergic to dust and mold, but it seems unlikely that could cause a rash now. Is it possible I could be allergic to something new? Any other ideas of how I can treat the rash? I am also seeing an acupuncturist.
Posted Fri, 13 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 5 hours later
It is difficult to answer unless you are examined
However I think of some possibilities
1. Could it be due to allergic dermatitis due to plants
2. Could it be lichen planus
3. Could it be para psoriasis
All these could be differentiated by doing a skin biopsy
House dust mite could cause allergy at any time
Hence I suggest you undergo a thorough investigations
I hope I have addressed ur concern
Prasad pvs