Itchy painful spots on the inner thigh. Diagnosed with seborrheic keratosis. Is cold nitrogen treatment effective?

I was diagnosed with Seborrhei Keratoses this fall. Now it is all over my body. But, the spots on my upper, inner thghs are the worst now affecting my sleep because of pain, and itch.
Is CNT or cold nitrogen treatment a good option? I know it is expensive but worth it if I can at least get rid of these spots in this area. I will just put up with rest.

Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 5 hours later

I understand your concern and I am sure you know a lot about seborrheic keratosis already.
Having them on the sun exposed sites like face and hands is OK, but developing them over the sun-protected body parts like thighs is a little worrisome. - Did you get these lesions gradually or did you suddenly develop them?

You said that you had your colon removed? Was it biopsied? If yes, I am interested to know the details of the report.

As far as treatment is concerned, “Cold Nitrogen Treatment or cryotherapy” (as it is medically called) is a very good option. And it is not very expensive too. It is highly effective. But be informed that you may continue to develop new lesions.

I hope I have answered your query. Should you have any further concerns, feel free to post them here; I will be available to address them.