Itchy hands, water blisters on fingers, spreading to hands. Any advice?

hi, my hands are very itchy recently. do not have such problems before and it started abt 2 mths bk. it started with very small blisters with water which are itchy. one finger, then spread both hands. any advice?
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 21 minutes later
Welcome to heathcare Magic!
You have hypersensitivity reaction to some household chemical most likely it is your detergent, toilet soap, hair oil or something that you have started using around the time of onset of the problem.
You would be able to find it out.
If you are not then you should be watchful for the things which aggravate or go retrograde- when you have most intense problem try to ascertain what you did use at that time.
Mean while you should take tablet levocetirizine5mg and apply hydrocortisone cream locally for 10days.
I hope the advise would be useful for you.
Wish you a great health!