Itchy foot lesion, dry nails; white spots on arms like blisters, not itchy. Is this gangrene?

Good day
Please, can you help me:)
I send you pictures with me feets and I will like to ask you:
Is this what I have on the feet gangrene?
Im scary til died .....
It is iitchy and the top of the nails start look very dry also the skin around .
I cant even sleep , from thinking whats going on with me
Also on skin all over body but mostly arms .I got very white spots.
They look like little white blisters....
They are not itchy or anything.
Thank you

Of course I will go to skin doctor but I need to know , what do you think about it;
is it gangrene or not ...

Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 35 minutes later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

It is not a gangrene.

I can speculate looking at the pictures, that it is some kind of generalized rash like lesions, related to your allergic history, or superficial skin infection. but certainly not gangrene.

As you have realized, I recommend you to visit the dermatologist for a review and appropriate treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available for follow up.