Itching sensation all over body. Noticed blood under tongue. Are they related?

my skin itch allover. some times feel a tingle feeling all over my body (the tingle feels more like a sore beneath the skin). I have notice a sack of dark red blood under my toung these sack appeared every now and then but much smaller to notice. not sure the two are related. the picture show of spots in toung.
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi, The spots in your tongue might be related to infection - Have you experienced any flu-like symptoms recently (viral infection is to blame). If I were your caring doctor, would ask to do the culture of the swabbing of mouth and tongue to get the most appropriate treatment. Throat infection (of streptococcus type) are related to throat and mouth problems together with skin problems. - Itching all over your skin indicates a possible allergy, which might be causing by : foods you eat intestinal parasites mycotic infection of the skin insect bites or stings. So, if I were your caring doctor would advise to do examine of feces for ova/parasites. A physical examination of your skin is needed for the diagnosis. I'd suggest to keep a good hygiene of your mouth and throat with over-the-counter oral spray until the test results are in. Then, you can take proper treatment according to results. Hope it answered to your inquiries! p.s. if you have other concern, please write back to me!