Itching on scrotum and perineum area. ESRD hemo-dialysis patient. Any suggestions?

I have been experiencing severe itch on my scrotum and the perineum area. This morning I woke up to find that my scrotum had leaked a good amount of sticky, clear fluid that has a moderate burning sensation to it. I shower daily and have not eaten any unusual foods or taken any new medicines. I am an ESRD hemo-dialysis patient with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Any ideas or suggestions?
Posted Sun, 3 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
fungus/ yeast infection---------------------------

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to the forum.
I went through you detailed history. Due to CKD, your resistance to infection is less.
Features are suggestive of fungal infection of the area.
A physical examination followed by application of anti-fungal ointment/creme should help.
Please keep the are clean and dry, as moisture promotes fungus growth.
Hope this helps.
Best regards