Itching in my urethra with red dots. Had unprotected sex. Any STD?

Yesterday i noticed some itching in my urethra, just in te begining of the penis from down to top. It itched really much and then when i bathed it stopped. But then, i noticed some red dots randomly placed in the glans. Then i began to worry as i had unprotected sex recently. This morning, i started looking more to see if i saw a discharge and i did.. it was white, really subtle but with a really bad smell. I am really worried, what can this be??
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 38 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The itchy lesions and discharge in the back drop of unprtected sex is suggestive of sexually transmitted disease.
There are many Viral infections like HIV, Herpes, papiloma(HPV), hepatitis-B and C and Bacterial infections like Gonorrhea, syphilis, Hemophylus Ducrei, chlamydia etc to name a few.
They are manifested after different incubation periods and accordingly tested at certain intervals your physician will know.
You should consult a local physician at the earliest, and get investigated for STD screen. Early diagnosis and treatment makes impact on the ultimate outcome.
A local physical examination will provide important clues.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!
Follow-up: Itching in my urethra with red dots. Had unprotected sex. Any STD? 36 hours later
I went to the doctor and this he prescribed:

SCHERIDERM (3 a day)

how is that?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 7 minutes later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
These drugs are fine to cure a bacterial origin infection which is most likely the possibility in your case. So the drugs are worth.
Get a Urine general examination and culture before starting these antibiotics.
I hope you will be benefited by my advise.