Isobgol helped to stop urge of going to toilet after eating but still have digestion problem. Suggest?

Excellent

Question
Thanks for your suggestion of Isobgol... It helped me to stop the immidiate urge of going to toilet after having food but I still have the digestion problem...Please advise

Thanks
XXXXX
Posted Sun, 6 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
It takes some time

Detailed Answer:

I would consider Isobgol supplement sufficient for now. It does take some time may be few weeks for the digestion to be set on track.

There would be no need for any other medication.

Only if you experience lots of gas then you can take Gelusil or Pepto syrup 10ml after every meal. This will reduce the gas and acidity.

Hope, I answered your query.

Follow-up: Isobgol helped to stop urge of going to toilet after eating but still have digestion problem. Suggest? 3 days later
thanks Doc... I will follow your guidance... should I continue to take isobgol for some more time ? lik 2 more weeks ? thank you

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes,

Detailed Answer:

Yes, you can continue the Isobgol for another 2 weeks. It will help.