Is wine intake safe when on Azithromacin?
User rating for this question
hi I'm on a z pack with azithromacin can i drink wine with dinner? will it lesson the power of the drug?
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: CAN DRINK IN MODERATION. Detailed Answer: Hello THanks for writing to us with your health concern. There are no known interactions between azithromycin and alcohol, when taken in moderation. You can have a glass or two. When consumed in excess, it can lead to rapid metabolization of the drug and lessened efficacy. All the best Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- Is wine intake safe when on azithromacin
- Cardiac rehabilitation for heart failure
- Causes for wheezing in the chest
- Is zantack intake safe when creatine is 63
- Castor oil benefits for eyes
- Cat bite on hand that is swollen
- Muffled hearing hot flashes
- Nicorette lozenge hot flash
- Cataract surgery healing time
- Metal stent and hot flashes
- Hoshimotos and hot flashes
- Is wine intake safe when on prozac
- Is tordal intake safe when allergic to codeine
- Hot flashes and sneezing runny nos
- Is dex amphetamine intake safe when trying to concieve