Is wine intake safe when on Azithromacin?
User rating for this question
hi I'm on a z pack with azithromacin can i drink wine with dinner? will it lesson the power of the drug?
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: CAN DRINK IN MODERATION. Detailed Answer: Hello THanks for writing to us with your health concern. There are no known interactions between azithromycin and alcohol, when taken in moderation. You can have a glass or two. When consumed in excess, it can lead to rapid metabolization of the drug and lessened efficacy. All the best Please feel free to discuss further.
People also viewed
- Is wine intake safe when on azithromacin
- Vitamin bs and dosage
- Medicine to dissolve 46cm cyst
- Blood pressure for 47 year old women
- Juvenile scoliosis 47 degree curve
- Strongest thermogenic fat burner
- Is zantack intake safe when creatine is 63
- Blood pressure 87 47
- Metabo fat burner pills
- Blood pressure 97 47
- Bromine reacts with water
- Is wine intake safe when on prozac
- Is tordal intake safe when allergic to codeine
- Is dex amphetamine intake safe when trying to concieve
- Nac dosage for bronchitis