Is white warts around penis glans a sign of neurosyphlis?

Psychiatrist
Question
sir i had bad habit of masturbution l in childhood due to this small white warts created around the penis glans till date it has not been cleared i never took any medical asistance i am in curious that whether it is nuerosyphlis or what i am now 39yrs i never had a sex with any female when it burst a puss like substance comes out and smels like puss these countinues like this
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Unlikely to be neurosyphilis Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. The best thing you have done is to upload the pictures which are very informative. The warts that your glans is having is not a natural thing. It is an infection for certain and most probably its of viral etiology. There are many viruses which can come out with this kind of warts. You will need serological tests of these viruses which are done on blood. There are tests available for herpes as well that are done on blood. Do consider getting these blood tests done. Also there is nothing wrong in getting screened for sexually transmitted disease. The fact that you have never had sex with any one rules out sexually transmitted diseases. Syphilis is one such illness and hence I feel that it may not by syphilis. It is not related to your masturbatory practice in any way so please dont blame your self for it. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Follow-up: Is white warts around penis glans a sign of neurosyphlis? 12 hours later
sir what type of blood tests to be done for confirm to these warts please reply me in details but health is not growing as my age is getting older as i am lloking in 10yrs back till date a am looking like no changes in my health codition what is the reason

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Blood tests to be done Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow-up question. There are various blood tests for viral infections like PCR for herpes, ELISA for various STDs and HIV. These tests can be done. Regarding the change in the health condition, i understand that you mean to say that you are not growing in weight. If that is the concern then you should increase your appetite. In case if even after increasing the appetite if the weight is not increasing then it is possible that you are genetically decided to be of this weight. It happens if the parents are also of the same weight. If the parents are of the good weight and still your weight is not increasing despite taking a good appetite then you have to consider doing a thyroid evaluation. Some hyperthyroid states do not let the weight increase and hence it has to be checked. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy

Follow-up: Is white warts around penis glans a sign of neurosyphlis? 16 hours later
is there any chance of damage our reproductive system due this disease is there any chances of HIV attack due to it is chronic

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Clarifications Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow-up query. Q: is there any chance of damage our reproductive system due this disease? Ans: No. There is no chance of damage to the reproductive system or capacity due to any of these illnesses. You can confirm the same by doing a semen analysis. Q: is there any chances of HIV attack due to it is chronic? Ans: Its been a chronic illness. If it was HIV then by now you might have started having other opportunistic infections which is not the case. Its very less likely that it could be HIV. There are ELISA tests available for HIV and the same can be done and confirmed. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy