Is white discharge in the mornings a symptom of any sexualy transmitted infection?

Hi I masturbate very frequently say at least one to two times a day and I do not get my penis out of my pants but rub it with my hand from top of the pants. I am getting a clear discharge in the early mornings from past 3 weeks. I had sex before 6 times with escorts (all of them from legal establishments the last being more than a year ago, but I used condom every time and only once I licked a vagina of one of them, I got tested twice for STI and the results were negative. Do you think I might have STI? Please help
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later

If you have had sex almost a year ago and that too with protection, then chances of having a STD is very low. I do not think that you have an std at present.

About your current symptoms, clear discharge from the penis early morning can be normal or abnormal. Most men may get some prostatic fluid/pre cum early mornings which is normal.

However, barring stds which is the most common cause of discharge, the other causes can be non specific urethritis or inflammation of the prostrate gland. In such a case you have dull pain and pain during urination. You will need a swab test to confirm the presence of infection.

Both conditions are treated by antibiotics. I suggest that you see a doctor, take a swab test to rule out other infection.

Follow-up: Is white discharge in the mornings a symptom of any sexualy transmitted infection? 12 hours later
I had frequent urination symptoms from my child hood but it has increased nearly 8-10 times a day now and I tend to urinate immediately after taking in any liquid, do you think these causes are due to frequent masturbation.
Does frequent masturbation causes any symptoms similar to chlamydia. I have been masturbating since I was 16 at present I am 26.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 4 minutes later
No this isnt due to masturbation.Your urinary symptoms could be due to UTI or metabolic disease like diabetes.Get a urine test and blood sugar levels done.Frequent masturbation also doesn't cause chlamydia or any Std like symptoms.If you have frequent UTI , you still can have some discharge due to infection.Get a swab test and the rest of the tests i suggested.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.