Is whisky good for heart and diabetes?

is whisky good for heart and diabtic
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: Excess of everything is bad. Detailed Answer: Hi, Alcohol has been said to be beneficial to prevent heart problems in many studies. But there is no definitive evidence. Only white and red wine are said to be beneficial but only in moderated doses. Most important problem is that people start drinking in low doses for better heart but they land into addiction leading to liver problems , hypertryglyceridemia , accelerated atherosclerosis causing increase risk of heart attacks. I personally don't recommend alcohol for a better heart. You have several well known ways to make your heart better. Adopt them. This question only arises because we try to find excuses to take alcohol. Avoid Alcohol , Stay Healthy. I hope I am able to solve your query , still if you have any query ask me.
Follow-up: Is whisky good for heart and diabetes? 40 minutes later
I am having 30 mi whisky thrice in a week stickly 30 ml one bottle for two month is it ok? fish is good for heart?
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: limit is acceptable Detailed Answer: Hi, Your limit is acceptable. But as I told you , it doesn't guarantee a good and healthy heart. I wish I am able to solve your query , if you don't have any further query , you may please close the discussion and rate it. Regards,