Is unlock something in brain a symptom of schizophrenia?
User rating for this question
What is this symptom in schizophrenia that the patient feels they have to unlock something in their head and they can't be bothered or they get mad called.. I've read something about this in an article of schizophrenia in the internet, but want to know more about it.
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Schizophrenia
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Bizzare Delusion Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. This symptoms in which the patient feel that there is a need to unlock something in the brain and the patient cant be bothered is a "Bizzare Delusion". Another symptom that is close to is "Thought congestion". Bizzare delusion is difficult to treat and takes time. It requires good antisychotics like risperidone , olanzapine, quetiapine etc. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D
Follow-up: Is unlock something in brain a symptom of schizophrenia? 12 hours later
Is invega another good treatment?
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 7 hours later
Follow-up: Is unlock something in brain a symptom of schizophrenia? 24 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Regards Detailed Answer: It was nice to know that I was of help to you. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy
People also viewed
- Schizophrenia and the brain
- Negative symptoms schizophrenia causes
- What are the symptoms of disorganized schizophrenia?
- Bipolar borderline schizophrenia causes
- Fluctuating bilirubin levels of a alcoholic person
- Can you use daktozin on a toddlers face
- Biological aspects of schizophrenia
- Biological effects of schizophrenia
- What causes vaginal bleeding during passing of stool
- Symptoms of negative symptoms schizophrenia
- What are the symptoms and tests to diagnose migraine
- Physical symptoms of schizophrenia
- There is a horrible pain in my testicals
- Diagnosis screening for schizophrenia
- Is unlock something in brain a symptom of schizophrenia