Is unequal scrotum sides,normal?

Hi, My Details: Sex: male Age: 27 Height: 156 CM Weight: 60 KG Medical History: Nothing, which I know and worth mentioning. I used height grow capsules at the age of 17 for about a month(may be 30 capsules). I did not remember the name/brand. I purchased them from a nearby medical store by looking at a newspaper advertisement. When I consulted a general physician about skin related problem, he suggested me not to use them as they have side effects on sexual life. Query: I am not married. I never participated in sex. My parents are looking for matches for me. My right testicle hangs bit lower than the left testicle. It hangs lower may be by 0.7 inch at XXXXXXX (varies, just after the shower when they are tight they vary by just 0.1 - 0.2 inch). There is no swelling/pain. It has been like this from last 10 years or so. Is it normal. Does this affect my sex/healthy life in any way. I've attached photos with this query. In placid state my penis size varies. In full erect state its length is around 5 inch and girth is around 4 inch. Is my penis size normal.? I masturbate while watching porn/reading sex stories. I used to get erection when I think of women in sexually. Lately even I think of sexually I am not getting erection. When I watch porn I get erection, but it is not getting full erection and hard. And I am unable to keep erection for more time, it is getting placid when I stop watching porn. Sometimes I get full erection and I could keep erection without matching porn and keep it for some time. I am wondering whether I can enjoy good sex life with my partner. I am getting tensed. Do you suggest me to consult a doctor. If so which specialist I need to consult. Please help me. Thank you very much for you answer in advance.
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Please don't put your normal penis under the lens Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing wwww XXXXXXX Two side of scrotum are never equal. There is always a slight difference in size in the left and right side of body organs for example right and left arms and legs . The scrotum is coveted by a muscle which relaxes or contracts according to outside temperature . This is done to avoid harm to sperms .All the photos you sent show that you are absolutely normal No body can maintain the hardness for long periods .Watching porn or when you are with a girl, you will have erection but it will vary with time . It is because the same stimulus to the brain each time , over a period of time, sends different and less strong stimulus due to adaptation so we advise fore play of various types but if you are always watching and auditing the response of penis, it is certain to produce anxiety and erection problems You seem to be normal but unnecessarily worrying all the time, Please relax If you keep on worrying, you are likely to have further sexual problems Any further query is welcome Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa