Is tingling sensation and swelling in my legs caused due to poor circulation?

My hands and legs seem too swell at night and right when I wake up I've got bad circulation in my feet and hands my legs get tingling when I crouch if my arms under my pillow all funky my hand goes a sleep I've got lower back pain and my neck is always hurting I work on cars for a living and I've never had my legs swell befor it just started about 7 months ago
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem it is not possible to group your complaints and give you one diagnosis . Tingling in hands and feeling numbness can exactly be diagnosed by NCV testing of both limbs . But a multivitamin tablet consisting all B complex vitamins will be good to have for this . A Serum calcium testing, Vit. B12 level , Vit. D levels are highly recommended . For swelling it needs to be seen that it is pitting or non pitting accordingly the causes will depend . Generally in young females it can be due to thyroid dysfunction or protein deficiency . A Serum TSH , Serum total protein levels nees to be done . You will need to see a physician for all these complaints because physical examination will be crucial in your case for assessment . Take care. Dr. Shruti