Is tingling and numbness in hand and cheek a matter of concern?

My daughter has been suffering from a stomach virus with about 1 day of vomiting and 2 days of fever. She went back to school today and experience first tingling, then numbness in one hand, and later her cheeks. Any cause for concern?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: no Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I am Dr Alok, pleased to answer your health related queries today. At present, I don't think, there is any reason to worry. But you need to keep a watch on how things progress. Hope this will help. Please free to ask if there is any further queries. Dr Alok