Is thickened endometrium caused due to masturbation?

Hi, we are in fertility treatment, twice tried IUI & failed, lang back my wife has PCOD, now it is not there, her age is 32, both of her tubes also fine, but her eggs not grow properly so doctor prescribed clomid 100 mg, in the meanwhile I did masturbation to my wife, after that in next cycle she did not got her periods, the pregnancy test is negative, we waited for 50 days then took meprate 10mg, after one week she got periods, as usual she went for scanning on the 2nd day for checkup before taking clomid tablet for egg growth, doctor said that her endometeriam is thick 1.5, she can't conceive for this month, bcause of her endometeriam thick. I am afraid whether this endometeriam thickness is because of masturbation, pls advice so that i will take care in future, we need baby, pls help!
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Masturbation not cause of this. Detailed Answer: Hello, Masturbation is unlikely to cause thickened endometrium. So don't worry about this. Thickened endometrium might be related to her medications or hormonal imbalance.Mostly it will be already in next cycle. So don't worry. Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
Follow-up: Is thickened endometrium caused due to masturbation? 7 hours later
Pls clarify the reason for period absent, is this because of masturbation? what is the side effect of masturbation? should I stop it? pls advice.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Absent period is not because of Masturbation. Detailed Answer: Absent period is not because of Masturbation.There are no side effects of masturbation.Since there are no side effects , you have choice to continue or stop it. Please feel free to ask if there are further doubts.Regards.