Ask a Homeopath   »  

Is there homeopathic treatment for sensorineural hearing loss?

Homeopath
Question
Dear Doctor, is there a homeopathy treatment for sensorineural hearing loss. Am suffering from my childhood. both ears. kindly help. thanks and reagards, XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes... Detailed Answer: Welcome to health care magic I have read your query and have selected some medicine on the basis of symptom. This is long way of treatment so have to keep patience and keep taking the medicine as per my advice and also update me as required. I am writing some medicine you can start as suggested 1 thiosinamine 3x trituration 6 grain twice in a day for 2 month 2 cholerium H 3x 10 for drops with half cup of water 2 times in a day. 3 pothus Q 10 drops with half cup of water 4 histamine 1M 6 pills once in a week for two month. Revert me after 1 month. In case of any query feel free to ask. Medicine may change as per progress. Medicine are specific for the case no alternative is possible. Thanks

Follow-up: Is there homeopathic treatment for sensorineural hearing loss? 6 hours later
Thank u so much for your reply doc. I forgot to mention that I had tinnitus in both ears. Also, where can I find these medicines doctor. Kindly reply Thanks and regards XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Pharmacies or online Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for asking. These medicine covers most of your problem and with the time and improvement medicine will be changed. Update me the improvement with regular interval so that I could suggest you for further treatment. You can find these medicine to any homoeopathic pharmacy near by your place. You can also place order online. Hope this is clear. Thanks

Follow-up: Is there homeopathic treatment for sensorineural hearing loss? 1 hour later
Repected Doc, Am being relieved by your reply. Can you pls suggest me online pharmacy pls. Hello Doctor, as you prescribed Pothus Q 10 drops. How many times should I take that medicine in a day. Kindly reply. Hello doc, in thiosinamine 3x it's mentioned 2 tablets three times daily. In ur prescription it is 6 grain twice daily. Also Pothus Q how many times should I take? Pls clear my doubts. Waiting for ur reply. thanks and regards,

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 7 hours later
Brief Answer: link given below Detailed Answer: you can find the medicine on the following link http://www.schwabeindia.com/default.html Pothus Q 10 drops with half cup of water twice in a day Thiosinamine 3X 6 grain twice in a day (medicine is available in powder form if not available you can take in tablet form but potency would be 3x only and take 4 tablet twice in day. Dose may vary case to case. so dont worry what is written there) Hope this clears your doubt Thanks Thanks and Regards Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Follow-up: Is there homeopathic treatment for sensorineural hearing loss? 2 days later
Dear Doctor, Is there side effect by the given medicines? am feeling like little feverish since 2 days ago. slight pain on eyelid. headache and running nose. sneezing also there. running nose is commonly affected. kindly prescribe. Not yet starting taking cholerium H as prescribed by you above. cholerium H ordered. Yet to receive. thanks and regards XXXX

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 days later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Homoeopathy medicine has no side effect they are safe. It may be due accumulation of cough it blocks your sinus that's why you are feeling heavy and feeverish. Take Hot water inhalation, it will relief your present complain. If not not take sanguneria can 3x 10 drps twice in day for 7 days that will give relief to your complain. Thanks and Regards Dr. Ratnesh Pandey