Is there are any connection between my thyroid condition and hemoglobin level for experiencing increased heart beat and tension in eyes?

I am 26 year old man my weight is 85 kq and length 1 m 82 cm. with athletic body structure( going Judo for 8 years). The quality of doctors in my country is low and I hope that you will able to help me. These days i am in dieat and began to feel high heart beat and tension in ayes , back of my neck and weakness. Blood test showed low 9.7 hemoglobin level. Can it be due to my dieate ( before I used to eat lots of bread but know fully eliminated that and reduced food quantity). I have to mention that before hemoglobin results also sometimes used to show 9.7 but I never felt these problems( especially with my heart ) although I always feel lazy and tied). It is level of Hemoglobin ok? Should I take some light medications? If yes can you please indicate name and dosage? Secondly I want to mention that this summer in July I went to doctor with symptoms like: freezing legs, dry skin( it is cracking in the winte) low memory, bad sleep , hair loss, hard to go to toilet and weak erection. My thyroid level was 3 ( sometimes run up to 4.5) The doctor put me diagnosis of Hypothyroid (my mother is also on thyroid medication for long time). I began to drink 25mg from July and it seams every think was ok, symptoms slowly were going away. But suddenly these problems with my high heart beat and tension in ayes and back side of neck began. I was not in the city so I got afraid and quit with thyroid medication( shortly all my problems mentioned above appeared again). Is there are any connection between my thyroid condition and hemoglobin level. Why even I was taken thyroid for 3 month everything was ok and suddenly this problems happened? My doctor give me pill in order to reduce my heart beat is this right ?
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Thyroid Detailed Answer: I recollect your earlier query. There is nice provision on this website where previous questions and answers are saved in a 'History' section that I have access to. So on the attached lab copy, I see everything appears to be essentially within normal limits, which is definitely a good sign. I see you have done the anti TPO (peroxidase) antibody test but instead anti -Thyroglobulin, they have performed the anti-tissue transglutaminase test. This is an error and you should perhaps ask your lab to do the correct test for free. I will share this though that even in the US, sometimes when I order anti-thyroglobulin antibody test, the lab erroneous performs the anti-tissue transglutaminase test. One possible reason I personally think this occurs is that the abbreviation for anti thyroglobulin is TG antibodies, while the short form for tissue transglutaminase is anti-TTG antibodies. Your TSH is 4. It is on the high normal side. If the anti-TG antibody test is normal , then there is no compelling reason to restart thyroid medication for now and we can monitor the TSH in a few months. Now I am assuming you are off any thyroid medication, correct?
Follow-up: Is there are any connection between my thyroid condition and hemoglobin level for experiencing increased heart beat and tension in eyes? 30 minutes later
Yes doctor ! Do not ise any medication at present time ! Doctor do you think that in general My condition ok ?. Is it possible if once have heart condition during thyroid treatment to have high heart beat , and very small high heat pain . Doctor I understand that it is not your field can My complains from cold feet, low memory , erectly distinction , some time hard to breath be from heart condition ? Since these symptoms are similar to hypothyroid and i do not have it? Frankly my grand father passed away from heart condition when he was only 56 and My father also passed away when he just was 45 so Mu father line have tendency to heart desesaes! I also went to sexual doctor he also could not find any adrological reason for My problem --I just want ask your general opinion before going to heart doctor ? Thank you doctor i am very satitisfied with Best regards XXXX
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Heart Detailed Answer: With the current TSH value it is extremely unlikely that any of your complaints related to the heart have any connection with your thyroid. I suggest you see a cardiologist and settle this issue about your heart. Generally your labwork looks fine but I see you have some problems to which no cause has been found.