Is there anything to take which gives me a clean blood report?

how do I give a clean blood test in 48 hours for blood work , I am done with this activity , and just want to keep my family . thats what I should have said to myself before starting.
Posted Sun, 25 Nov 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Geoffrey Ward 3 hours later
Hello and thank you for your question.

As a dentist we have to know quite a bit about pharmaceuticals and pharmacology. What drugs are you taking or have taken in the last 30 days?

I may be able to assist you better if I know what you have taken as each medication has a different half life. To answer your question upfront, there really isn't a magical pill or substance that you can use to clean your blood in 48 hours time. Depending on the medication or drugs taking, the half life has to cycle through until there are undetectable amounts of metabolized chemicals.

Dr. Ward