Is there anything I can do for curing separation of foreskin from head of penis?
User rating for this question
My foreskin has become separated from the head of my penis. Is there anything that i can do to make it heal?
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Actually right now your penis looks like it supposed to. I assume that before the skin has been attached to the penis heard. Such condition is called phimosis and some times it needs to be repaired surgically. At your case it has been fixed without surgery so it is very good news. Now you should clean it from any stuff which is between the foreskin and penis head and keep it clean and dry. This should help in healing and your penis function will be fine. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Lemon juice on penis head foreskin
- Red rash on penis foreskin and head
- Swelled red foreskin and penis head
- Can you take oxyelite pro while taking zoloft
- White tissue in urine before period
- Can i take warfarin and oxyelite pro together
- Oxyelite pro xanax safe
- Oxyelite pro stuck in throat
- Foreskin cracks rash on head of penis
- Blood clots at the beginning of urinating
- Foreskin joint with head of penis
- Spotting before period uti
- Blood at beginning of urination in males
- Oxyelite pro and urine tests
- Drops of blood when beginning urination