Ask a Urologist   »  

Is there anything I can do for curing separation of foreskin from head of penis?

General Surgeon
My foreskin has become separated from the head of my penis. Is there anything that i can do to make it heal?
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Actually right now your penis looks like it supposed to. I assume that before the skin has been attached to the penis heard. Such condition is called phimosis and some times it needs to be repaired surgically. At your case it has been fixed without surgery so it is very good news. Now you should clean it from any stuff which is between the foreskin and penis head and keep it clean and dry. This should help in healing and your penis function will be fine. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.