Is there any ways to treat prostate which spread to bones and brain?

My father has had prostate which spread to bones and now have spread to the brain area! we are currently at md XXXXXXX in houston, XXXXXXX I am looking for othe sources whether it be out of the us or anything that you know we can do! Natural ways in another country just need some info to start researching. thanks
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Prostatic Carcinoma with Brain metastasis Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXX, Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX I am sorry to convey you that many people in many places claim the treatment for such ailments through alternative therapies but truly speaking none works. your father has castration resistant prostate cancer with brain metastasis for which treatment is radio-surgery. if the lesions are one to three in number and less than 3 cm size. If the lesion, are multiple the whole brain radiation is the answer followed by chemotherapy drugs which cross the blood brain barrier of which cabazetaxel is the drug of choice with other supportive drugs to control epileptic fits or vomiting or headache which your doctors must have advised.. By utilising all these means the prognosis is still not very good. You are at the best centre and you must have been made aware of it. So I suggest you to please not to think of moving to any other place for any better treatment other than what you are doing. Follow with your doctors for good palliation and comforting symptomatic management. I pray for courage for your father to face the problem bravely. Truly, Dr. J. Ticku