Is there any way to reduce the size of nose?

Doctor, my nose looks very there any way to reduce my nose size & shape perfectly....pls help....i just searched in net, there are some products like nasofixe, magic nose, magic right... Is it safe to use? It will give a good result?? Pls suggest me...
Posted Wed, 20 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later

These devices are totally a "scam". They do not work and the reviews are written by representatives of the company, who clearly have self interest and motivation for money only.

Scientifically, there is no way that you can reshape nasal cartilage and bone with external pressure. There are surgical rhinoplasty procedures, and there are non surgical rhinoplasty procedures using injectable fillers. Both are performed by trained specialists. These are the only procedures that can actually change the size and shape of your nose.

You must consult a plastic surgeon for the job.

I hope it helps; however you may revert to me for any further query.

Best of luck
Follow-up: Is there any way to reduce the size of nose? 4 hours later
How much will cost for surgical & non surgical
rhinoplasty? Can i have the doctor details? If it is near to coimbatore will be very useful for me...
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
I do not belong to that area.
These surgeries are done by plastic surgeon. YOu should approach one in your city.
Let that surgeon examine you and decide what would be best for you.
You can write to YYYY@YYYY to know the bestu surgeon in Coimbatore. They can help you. The approx cost vary from 60K to 1lakh depending on the procedures and correction needed.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.