Is there any way to improve cylindrical power?

Hi ,I have a cylindrical power left 1 and right 2.I am a software eng and need to work on computer for almost 10 hour a day..The power that I have comes in piture during my pregenency time and increased from that time.Is there any way I can improve my eye condition.
Posted Tue, 8 Jan 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 2 hours later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
You can not improve upon your cylindrical power but you can control it's effects.
The problem surfaced during pregnancy,as your resistance was down.
Since you can or should not reduce your working hours,what you can do called as life style management.Proper balanced diet,with fruits and vegetables,including vitamin supplementation if you are a vegetarian.
Exercises and yoga to keep yourself strong to tackle the stress of your work
This is not a quick fix solution these good habits continue as a routine.The effect takes sometime to be apparent helps you tremendously in the long run.
Any difficulty please do get back to me.