Is there any way to get a prescription of Adipex online?

HI, I was wondering if there was any way to get a prescription of Adipex online? I currently have no health insurance and It cost an arm and leg to be seen by my physician. CAn I get any help here? I am a single mother and have no job at the moment, just graduated from nursing and job doesnt start until next tuesday. If I could get some help I wouold be so thankful.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 6 hours later
Hello and thanks for the query
I understand your willingness to use the medicine and feel sorry that you dont have any health insurance at the moment.
The  reason that you require a prescription for Adipex is because there are potentially XXXXXXX side effects that could cause serious health consequences. The government makes drug companies sell their products with prescriptions because it is necessary to have a doctor watch over you while you take them. Some of the possible side effects are simply little annoyances that you might be willing to cope with, or risk. These include nausea, itching, tiredness, unpleasant taste, insomnia, dizziness, and diarrhea. Obviously these are not things that you want, but many people put up with them to gain the health benefits of weight loss. There are other possible side effects, though, that are much more serious. These include irregular heartbeat, psychosis, vomiting, blurred vision, and increased blood pressure.
Moreover the law doesn't permit us to issue any prescription online.

In fact  You can use Phentramin–D as an Alternative to Adipex which is an over the counter product.

Over the counter drugs do not pose the same possible side effects. In fact, diet pills such as Phentramin-D do not have any known side affects at all. If you suffer from the most minor Adipex side effects, then you might want to consider choosing Phentramin–D as an alternative. It could mean that you never have to put up with dizziness and insomnia again. Phentramin–D has even been shown to produce weight loss benefits that are comparable to Adipex. In addition, Phentramin–D is less expensive because you do not have to pay your doctor for the prescription. Instead of putting yourself in harm’s way, and spending too much money, it just makes more sense to use Phentramin–D.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.