Is there any way I can get metronidazole without a perscripton?

Mar 2016

is there any way i can get metronidazole without a perscripton
Posted Sat, 1 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later

Yes, you can get metronidazole OTC without prescription. You can easily buy from local medical store.

But you may need to consult with healthcare provider for proper dose & duration of the above drug therapy according to your clinical condition.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.

For any future query, you can directly ask me by viewing this page WWW.WWWW.WW
Wish your good health.

Dr Soumen