Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?

May 2014

Hi doctor,
I have 2-3 inch penis. And i have to marry in 5 -6 month there is any pills or way to increase a penis size and power. I feel embrassing when my friends goes to rever or sea beach for bath .but i cant they have much better penis. So what should i do?
Posted Fri, 15 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please find detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in to us.

I have read through your query in detail.

Many men are concerned about the length or circumference of their penis, either when flaccid (soft) or erect (hard). To give you a idea of size the average adult penis size it 2-4 inch flaccid and 5-6 inch erect. If your penis is 2 inch flaccid then I wouldn't be too worried as the size of your erect penis might be normal.

Please let me know the length of your erect penis. It might be within normal range.

Penis enlargement pills, patches, and ointments are commonly offered over the Internet. While some products contain harmless ingredients, many are entirely untested for safety and side effects, and none of these products has been demonstrated effective.

Jelqing is a physical-therapy technique, intended to achieve "natural penis enlargement" by increasing blood pressure and circulation. It is performed by repeatedly stroking the penis in a squeezing motion from the base of the shaft to the corona of the glans; devices have also been created to achieve this same effect. Please remember that jelqing could potentially result in blood vessel tearing, scar formation, pain, disfigurement, and desensitization of the penis if done wrongly. There is innformation available online to show the correct method of doing jelqing

I hope this answers your query.
Do write in in case of doubts.